Your sounding board
- Which direction should I be taking my business in?
- How can I improve my business’s cash flow?
- How can I raise new finance?
- How much is my business worth, and how can I improve its value and saleability?
- What steps do I need to take to deal with a business problem?
Free and confidential specialist consultations
CONTACT US for details of our program of FREE business support surgeries.
Our confidential Sounding Board service for company owners or directors who want an opportunity to discuss their business and talk though their options with experts in:
- Business finance
- Business improvement and growth
- Business grooming and selling and
- Business restructuring
So whatever the issue you want to discuss, CONTACT US to book your free session today.
Sessions are offered free on a first come first served basis, last 1 hour, are completely free and confidential with no obligation.
Sounding Board dates, locations and booking links for Q1 2012:
- Midlands – Birmingham – 18 February
- North East – Teesside – 20 Fedbruary
- North West – Preston – 19 February
- South East – London – 22 February
- Yorkshire & Humberside – Huddersfield – 21 February
March – booking open Feb
- Midlands – Birmingham – 18 March
- North East – Newcastle – 20 March
- North West – Manchester – 19 March
- South East – London – 22 March
- Yorkshire & Humberside – Leeds – 21 March